- Be clear about what their job requirements are.
- Tell them what you expect of them.
- Tell them why they need to do what you told them.
- Describe your business clearly so your employees understand what you say.
- Deserved praise frequently. I repeat, deserved praise frequently.
- Keep criticism brief and constructive.
- Celebrate Everything! When you complete part of a project/when you complete the entire project/when you have a new team member – you get the idea.
- Pay them well. Very well.
- Say Thank You often, even if it is just part of their job. A sincere Thank You goes a long way!
- Communicate, communicate and communicate yet again.
Joanne Victoria, host of The Sanity Project Podcast, author of 7 books including Lighting Your Path - How To Create the Life You Want, partners with Entrepreneurs who want better want better Life-Work Harmony and more clarity, more confidence, more fun and more success.
Latest posts by Joanne Victoria (see all)
- Tap Into the Power Behind Your Thoughts - January 14, 2020
- From Nope to Hope with Lorraine Reguly - January 13, 2020
- Discover Inner Peace in a Stressful, Fast-Moving World - January 13, 2020