Your health and well-being are important to connect with others positively. You want a social network that you can depend on – people who will be there for you as you will be for them. If you feel burnt out from work, perhaps it’s time to take a step back and free yourself from the shackles. Do something good for yourself then focus on the work.
- Focus On Your Breathing – By focusing on your breathing, you allow the parasympathetic nervous system to relax. This will help to decrease your stress level and better manage your stress.
- Set Boundaries – When it comes to your work and home life, it’s okay to have boundaries. There’s no reason to bring your home with you and your home with you to work. Sometimes, it’s okay to have two distinct lives that don’t overlap. Your work fits into your life; your work is NOT your life!
- Take Breaks Often – It’s good to take five-minute breaks every 20 to 30 minutes to clear your head, especially if you’re focused on one particular task. I also recommend changing tasks after the 45-minute mark.
- Ergonomic Setting– Create an ergonomic setting that includes a sit/stand atmosphere with your desk and chair. You can also add plants to the room to create a relaxing ambiance.
- Go for a walk – no membership required. No special apparel is required. You can walk as long as you want, however, to start, 20 minutes out and 20 minutes back.
Find a quiet space that will soothe your nerves. Know that you are strong enough to have boundaries and your wisdom will prevail.
Or we could chat here and discover new ways for you to handle your burnout.
#walk #space #quite #joannevictoria #nomembership #boundaries #breathe