Marla Goldberg helps people to love yourself like your life depends on it; she is a contributing author in Heart and Soul and The Gratitude Journal.
Marla’s mission is to help inspire, motivate, educate and transform her clients and her audiences in all her endeavors.
- ‘Our parents did not know how to raise a ‘love yourself first’ family.’
- ‘Tell yourself how much you love yourself.’
- ‘People come into our lives and reflect us and our lack of self-love.’
- ‘Wounded people fill themselves up with things to feel better.’
- ‘When you are in the sweet spot of self-love, your life is flowing.’