For over 20 years, UVISEME (You-vize-me) Founder Jenifer Price, PhD, LMSW has offered strategic advice to high school, early career adults, and their families in the college and career selection process. Her guidance minimizes the confusion and stress associated with college admissions, lowers the cost of attendance, promotes more timely graduation rates, and increases career satisfaction.
Dr. Jen has visited 200+ colleges nationwide and helped students collectively win over $15 million dollars in scholarships to date. She recently released the book Generation E.D.G.E.: Your GPS to Career Success for teens and young adults and College Edge (mycollegeedge.com), an online college advising course for students and families in grades 7th-12th.
- ‘Starting early is important.’
- ‘Do not overschedule the student.’
- ‘Target who wants the student in their school.’
- ‘Help student process applications early in Senior year.’
- ‘How will the student live independently?’