Residential construction professional, Nate Peo welcomes opportunities to step out of his comfort zone and emerge better for it. He candidly invites listeners to do the same through his inspirational podcast, All-In, where he presents authentic experiences from his own life along with thought-provoking, yet practical advice. A self-described “super connector,” Nate is passionate about bringing people together in mutually successful ways. To do this, he draws on more than two decades of experience in land development, negotiations, budgeting, value engineering and operations Management.
- ‘An introvert can learn how to network.’
- ‘Shake hands/kiss babies.’
- ‘It’s all about personal relationships.’
- ‘Have a Vision about where you want to go.’
- ‘Consistency over time is the key.’