Do you compromise about what you want?
Do you figure, oh, well, I’ll just take what I get?
Or do you really and truly believe you deserve the best?
Remember, you are worth it.
Questions to ask yourself:
1. What do I want?
2. Why do I want it?
3. How would my life change if I had it?
4. What would I be willing to do to get it?
When I ask people what they want, they start by telling me what they don’t want. This type of clarity is important, but
only valuable if you go to the other side of the page.
Clarity about what you want is tantamount to getting it.
If you are unclear, nothing will happen. Correction, something will happen; however, it may not be what you want.
You are free to choose what is in front of you. Or, you could create what you want to see. It is up to you.
Be very clear about why you want it. If you ask for Ten Million dollars, what would you do with it? Build a
school? Start a non-profit foundation? Or just hoard it?
If you started a non-profit, how would it make you feel? If you decide you would feel generous, be that now.
What would you feel if you hoarded the money? Fear?
You get to choose your feelings and you get to choose what you want.
- Episode #298: Laughing All the Way to $300 Million: The Hilarious Journey of an Entrepreneur with Darrell Evans - November 28, 2023
- You Need a Clear Head in Order to be Creative - November 21, 2023
- Episode #297: From Blind Spots to Breakthroughs: Uncovering Your Leadership Potential with William Attaway - November 21, 2023