How to Maintain Your Sanity

It is obvious that your sanity is at risk; you are not alone. Sanity in this context refers to sound mental health; to behave in a normal and reasonable manner. You know who you are. Sit down for a minute or two or ten, take a breath, be calm and peaceful, and see how...

Worry and Stress Can Lead to Lower IQ

With what is going on in most of your lives, worry is part of the mix. However, worry itself is not as difficult to overcome as you may think. It has been established that 85 percent of what people worry about never happens. Never happens!!! And the other 15 percent...

Release the Burden of Stress Now

A lecturer, when explaining stress management to an audience, raised a glass of water and asked, “How heavy is this glass of water?” Answers called out ranged from 4 ounces to one pound. The lecturer replied, “The absolute weight doesn’t matter. It depends on how long...

Let Go of Yesterday

Love yourself first. Be grateful to yourself first. Give all energies to yourself first. You are truly the only person that can put YOU first. Live every day with energy, love, and gratitude. At the same time, save some room for yourself. If you don’t do this, you...

Worry and Stress Can Lower Your IQ

With what is going on in most of your lives, worry is part of the mix. However, worry itself is not as difficult to overcome as you may think. It has been established that 85 percent of what people worry about never happens. Never happens!!! And the other 15 percent...