Charmaine Hammond, MA, BA, CSP, is an expert in collaborations & conflict resolution strategies and helps teams enhance their skills and abilities to resolve conflict, work better together and build a resilient/productive workplace. She is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and has been for more than two decades. Charmaine has worked with thousands of clients from municipal government, gas and energy sector, to emergency responders, government, healthcare industry as well as professional associations, entrepreneurs/small businesses and everything in between.
- ‘Conflicts can escalate emotions at work.’
- ‘Take care of conflict resolutions as soon as possible.’
- ‘There is a cost for conflict in the workplace: reduced productivity, lower morale and people quitting their jobs.’
- ‘Everyone needs to listen to resolve workplace conflict.’
- ‘It is about how each of us thinks about dealing with conflict.’