Many people are overreacting to the headlines.
STOP reading the headlines!
What do these headlines say?
– The US President is doing this and that.
– The economy is falling/rising.
– Stocks are falling/rising.
– Real estate is bursting its bubble, or-
– There is no real estate bubble.
– Gas prices are too high.
– Gas prices are going higher.
– Other countries are in peril.
– Heads of nations are confused.
And the beat goes on.
What can you do about it instead of making yourself sick (and I know some of you are panicking!)?
- Remember that panic is just another word for fear.
- It means you have become the sheeple, not a distinctive thinker.
- Take care of your! life; be compassionate with yourself and your coworkers.
- Check to see if your life is healthy. If not, handle it.
- Go back to basics. What is the most important aspect of your job? Make that aspect stronger and healthier.
- Provide more benefits and value to your customers and coworkers.
- Take care of yourself each and every day. Stop reading the headlines because you cannot do a darn thing about them.
You can only do something about your life and your work!
So give up being reactive and stop believing what you read. If you are reactive, the turkeys have got you where they want you – with your eyes on them, not you and your success.
Do not believe everything you read. Help make life easier for you.
When and where do you react? How did it help you in your life to react? What did you do to overcome this?
Help others by sharing your thoughts.
Latest posts by Joanne Victoria (see all)
- The Secret to High Performance Technology Teams - February 13, 2018
- Assertiveness Helps Keep You in a Positive State of Mind with Jessica Ehrenworth - February 13, 2018
- Ground Yourself for Emotional Clarity and Healing Productivity with Victoria Whitfield - February 6, 2018