That’s right. They could always leave and go somewhere else; however, many people believe they make a commitment to the owner of the business and align with the vision of the business. You will want do whatever it takes to keep these people.
If workers are happy, they will take on the responsibility to keep your prospects and clients happy.
Here are a few tips to Keep Employees Happy:
- Be clear about what their job requirements are.
- Tell them what you expect of them.
- Tell them why they need to do it.
- Deserved praise frequently.
- Keep criticism brief and constructive.
- Celebrate everything!!
- Pay them well.
- Say thank you often, even if what they do is part of their job.
- Communicate, communicate, communicate.
Need some advice? Book here and receive a Free Report.
Latest posts by Joanne Victoria (see all)
- Tap Into the Power Behind Your Thoughts - January 14, 2020
- From Nope to Hope with Lorraine Reguly - January 13, 2020
- Discover Inner Peace in a Stressful, Fast-Moving World - January 13, 2020