Sarah Noll Wilson is on a mission to help leaders build and rebuild teams. Her goal is to empower leaders to understand and honor the beautiful complexity of the humans they serve. Through her work as an Executive Coach, an in-demand Keynote Speaker, Researcher, soon to be Author, Sarah helps leaders close the gap between what they intend to do and the actual impact they make. Sarah creates a safe, honest environment, preparing people to deal with real-world conflict, have more meaningful conversations, and create purposeful relationships.
Sarah Noll Wilson earned a Master’s Degree from Drake University in Leadership Development and a BA from the University of Northern Iowa in Theatre Performance and Theatre Education. She is certified in Co-Active Coaching, Conversational Intelligence, and is a frequent guest lecturer at universities.
- ‘We want to know we have value.’
- ‘Men need to know how to be men.’
- ‘Become vulnerable by fractions.’
- ‘You must care about yourself and others.’
- ‘Organizations are more focused on results than people.’
- Episode #265: Angels & Earthworms with Lorraine Segal - March 22, 2023
- Episode #264: In His Footsteps with Margaret Agard - March 14, 2023
- Episode #263: The Anti-Coach with Patricia Lindner - March 7, 2023