Angela M. Odom is a Certified Personal Development Coach, published author of BRONCO STRONG: A Memoir of the Last Deployed Personnel Services Battalion as well as a contributing author of “Camouflaged Sisters: Leadership Through the Eyes of Senior Military Women Leaders”
Angela is the owner of The Better U Project, LLC, a personal leadership training company. She is a leadership developer with extensive high stress, international and graduate level academic experience. Angela served honorably in the US Army for 27 years and retired in the rank of Colonel in September 2015. She served in various leadership roles which included command and control of integrated, male and female, Army teams and units. Angela M. Odom helps women grow their personal leadership skills so that they can show up with confidence in their workspace and within their social environments.
- ‘Leadership is genderless. Learn how to lead.’
- ‘Leadership is the ability to influence others to attain goals.’
- ‘Women question whether they can do something.’
- ‘Stop competing, start collaborating.’
- ‘Your team must have shared values, goals and objectives.’