An opera singer and a former rocket scientist, Anna Cley is the founding President of the charity ‘Vocalise’, and the author of the forthcoming book “The Journey of the Heart”. Thanks to her unusual career and stage experience, she has gained expertise in charismatic leadership and peak performance.
Artist-in-residence at The Graduate Institute for Holistic Studies, Anna is also a prime creator at SCRPT, the music Director and vocal artist at My Hope Bear, artistic Director at Zen Moose Capital, and creative Director at Opera Network.
Anna is passionate about transcendence and about co-creating the world of tomorrow.
- ‘Accept the essence of who you are.’
- ‘Change the way you hold yourself.’
- ‘Break patterns.’
- ‘Stop pleasing others.’
- ‘Make a long list of all that you like.’
- Episode #298: Laughing All the Way to $300 Million: The Hilarious Journey of an Entrepreneur with Darrell Evans - November 28, 2023
- You Need a Clear Head in Order to be Creative - November 21, 2023
- Episode #297: From Blind Spots to Breakthroughs: Uncovering Your Leadership Potential with William Attaway - November 21, 2023