Chad C. Betz is a financial services executive with over 20 years of experience, a keynote speaker and the author of “Late Bloomer, It’s Not Too Late to Succeed!”, a highly reviewed book, that uses his experiences and personal stories to demonstrate how people can succeed at any age. He has advised CEOs and coached business people. Chad holds a Master’s Degree in Economics.
Chad is also a martial artist with black belts in two nontraditional styles and is currently studying Goju Ryu.
He is a husband and father of two plus an overweight, prematurely gray dog that reminds him of himself.
- ‘Stop giving up on yourself.’
- ‘Be ready to do it today.’
- ‘How do people see you and your ideas?’
- ‘Minds, body, brand, team.’
- ‘What do you want to project?’