In 2009, Miha had four companies go bankrupt overnight landing him $5 million in debt. Contemplating suicide to escape the pain as he looked over the balcony, he had a life-saving AH-HA moment. He realized that failure is a normal part of life admitting to himself that he failed and to recognize he needed to stop blaming others and circumstances. This was the turning point when he made a choice to learn from his failures so he could do things differently in the future and to help others. Since then, he has climbed back to create a business and scaling it to 8 figures in less than a year. His life mission is to help people develop a healthy relationship with failure especially entrepreneurs.
- ‘Stop blaming others for your failure.’
- ‘Own the good, the bad and the ugly.’
- ‘If you made it one time, you can make it again.’
- ‘Acknowledge your new reality and down it.’
- ‘Pain can motivate you to move forward.’