Alex is a strategy entrepreneur, author, and executive coach. Alex built and scaled companies in Europe and Canada, and led client projects across the world, helping brands and firms transform their businesses. His areas of expertise are strategy development, leadership development, and entrepreneurship. His passion lies in helping clients build profitable businesses rooted in purpose, i.e., doing well while doing good. Based in Vancouver, Canada, Alex speaks on the topics of intentional strategy and entrepreneurship. In his upcoming book, Alex presents a new framework called “The Nine Elements of Organizational Identity”, together with a step-by-step process to bring it to life.
- ‘You can do well while doing good.’
- ‘Entrepreneurs need written formulated goals and a plan.’
- ‘We waste time with over 70% of busy stuff.’
- ‘Always question your goals/tasks.’
- ‘ID how to measure your business practices.’