Stephanie Thoma is a leadership coach and founder of Confident Introvert. She has facilitated over 1,000 events and established a fulfilling career helping people generate meaningful connections at online and in-person events. Her mission is to help introverts feel confident and establish relationships that catapult them forward in their career. Her debut book, Confident Introvert, has been ranked #1 on Amazon.com.
As a connector, Stephanie’s views around networking have been featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and Thrive Global. She has also been invited to speak at Harvard, Northeastern, and Boston Universities as well as internationally.
- ‘Create meaningful connections wherever you are.’
- ‘Build new friendships on and offline to further your career.’
- ‘Have meaningful conversations with new people.’
- ‘Be aware of how different events work.’
- ‘Investigate new platform for your presentations: Lunch Club, BumbleBiz, Shapr to name a few.’