Kyle Gorman is the founder and CEO of Employer Blueprint, a team building company delivering talent acquisition and leadership development programs to business owners. Through his guaranteed talent acquisition program, EB leverages effective hiring, on-boarding, and management principles to help business owners gain freedom and get the right people in the right seats. Kyle currently lives in Western Kentucky with his wife and 4 children and fills empty seats all over the world.
- ‘Advance high performing teams using team leadership development.’
- ‘Always focus on employees.’
- ‘A leader needs to be selfless.’
- ‘Employees need the freedom to succeed and fail.’
- ‘Coaching and management helps leaders excel and improve.’
- ‘A great team helps the business owner have more freedom.’
Joanne Victoria, host of the San • IT Project podcast, author of 7 books including Lighting Your Path - How To Create the Life You Want, partners with Entrepreneurs who want better want better Life-Work Harmony and more clarity, more confidence, more fun and more success.
Latest posts by Joanne Victoria (see all)
- Is Your Work Worth the Risks You Take? - October 17, 2019
- Do You Like Making Decisions About Your Life and Work? - October 15, 2019
- Stop Harnessing Your Leadership Intuition with Terry Wildemann - October 15, 2019