Trish Tonaj has a certificate in Mediation and Dispute Resolution from Harvard Law School – Negotiation Institute and is a contributing author to Breaking Barriers – 10 Entrepreneurial Women Share Their Stories. As a Master Coach Practitioner, Trish is Certified in Emotional Intelligence – an internationally recognized talent assessment, communication and change management tool and has a certificate and B.A in Labour Studies. With a holistic approach to setting goals, she has combined her business acumen to become a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition/Wellness Specialist and Certified Yoga Specialist.
Trish is the founder and Managing Editor of ShareYourStories.online With a love for writing, she has also co-authored an e-magazine, W2 – Wealth and Wellbeing and is a regular contributor to Thrive Global and canfitpro magazine.
- ‘Tension comes from childhood.’
- ‘Accept your inner child.’
- ‘How does your Inner World affect you.?
- ‘Be content.’
- ‘Be careful of expectations.’
- Episode #298: Laughing All the Way to $300 Million: The Hilarious Journey of an Entrepreneur with Darrell Evans - November 28, 2023
- You Need a Clear Head in Order to be Creative - November 21, 2023
- Episode #297: From Blind Spots to Breakthroughs: Uncovering Your Leadership Potential with William Attaway - November 21, 2023