Barry Collins, the author of Face Everything and Roar, is a Certifying Master Firewalking Instructor, providing experimental learning to individuals and groups who are looking to tap into their inner resources and discover the best version of themselves. After 13 years in corporate & sales I began to transition to personal development through NLP, and 12 years later left corporate behind. Since starting this journey Barry has worked with founders and leaders in their fields, to create positive, long-lasting change in people’s lives.
- ‘Fun is an important element in life.’
- ‘To walk on fire is a metaphor for your fear showing up.’
- ‘What’s the worse that can happen?’
- ‘Most people aren’t afraid of what they think they are afraid of.’
- ‘Courage is the ability to take action.’