In this episode of The Sanity Project Podcast, host Joanne Victoria welcomes Darrell Evans, a successful entrepreneur, and co-founder of Yokel Local Internet Marketing. Darrell shares his journey of becoming an entrepreneur, starting from his teenage curiosity about business magazines to his first business venture at a swap meet. He also discusses his podcast, The Mind Shift Business Accelerator Podcast, which aims to help entrepreneurs achieve breakthroughs in their personal and professional lives. Darrell emphasizes the importance of sharing stories and experiences to inspire others and offers insights on navigating challenges in entrepreneurship. The conversation also touches on the importance of balancing work and family, identifying strengths, and believing in one’s product or service. The episode concludes with a reminder to embrace the entrepreneurship journey and appreciate successes and lessons along the way.
- “Every moment that you’re spending on things that are not really your superstar, you’re hurting your business, you’re hurting your customers, you’re hurting your team if you have one, and you’re actually hurting yourself physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally in my opinion, and I’m speaking from firsthand experience.”
- “Entrepreneurship will serve you, your customers, and your family if you have a heart of service and truly believe in what you’re doing.”
- Episode #304: Fractional Work: The Secret to Immersing Yourself in New Technologies with Os Benari - February 6, 2024
- Episode #303: Laughing Our Way to Leadership – Finding Humor in the Journey with Katherine Lazaruk - January 23, 2024
- The Function of Life is to Feel - January 16, 2024