In this episode of The Sanity Project Podcast host Joanne Victoria interviews Brenden Kumarasamy, founder of Master Talk and a communication coach. They discuss the importance of overcoming biases and losses to become better speakers. Brenden shares three easy exercises to improve communication skills: the random word exercise, the question drill, and sending video messages to loved ones. Joanne appreciates the simplicity of these suggestions and Brenden’s dedication to self-improvement. Brenden also shares his mission to democratize information on communication and become this generation’s Dale Carnegie.
- ‘Communication in my view is an accelerant of dreams.’
- ‘If you can make sense out of nonsense, you could make sense out of anything.’
- Master Talk – Coaching platform for ambitious executives and entrepreneurs to become top 1% communicators in their industry.
- Master Talk YouTube Channel – YouTube channel that provides free access to communication tools for everyone in the world.
- Rock Star Communicator – Free workshop that he facilitates every two weeks on Zoom. It is a 90-minute call where people can learn and interact with Brenden live.
- Episode #298: Laughing All the Way to $300 Million: The Hilarious Journey of an Entrepreneur with Darrell Evans - November 28, 2023
- You Need a Clear Head in Order to be Creative - November 21, 2023
- Episode #297: From Blind Spots to Breakthroughs: Uncovering Your Leadership Potential with William Attaway - November 21, 2023