In this episode of The Sanity Project Podcast, host Joanne Victoria interviews Kyle Gillette, owner of Sage Mindset Coaching. Kyle shares his background and how he created his coaching framework, Sage, which stands for self-awareness, accountability, growth, and empowerment. He emphasizes the importance of establishing personal values and developing good mindsets and habits to become the best version of oneself. Kyle also discusses the importance of values and systems in small businesses and how he helps his clients develop reliable systems and empower their teams. The episode provides valuable insights into mindset and accountability for business owners.
- ‘Focus on good mindset, personal values, and habits.’
- ‘Leaders grow their business thru accountability.’
- ‘Quick and intentional conversations can give you a new life.’
- ‘Life Map – Building a Future When you Are Lost in the Present is available on this site.’
- Episode #298: Laughing All the Way to $300 Million: The Hilarious Journey of an Entrepreneur with Darrell Evans - November 28, 2023
- You Need a Clear Head in Order to be Creative - November 21, 2023
- Episode #297: From Blind Spots to Breakthroughs: Uncovering Your Leadership Potential with William Attaway - November 21, 2023