Palena Neale is a highly experienced leadership coach and educator. She has designed and delivered leadership programs across four continents and founded unabridged – a leadership development practice providing bespoke coaching, mentoring and learning for greater personal, professional and social impact. She runs leadership coaching programs for women and hosts a women’s leadership workshop series.
Palena lectures on MBA programs and delivers training for UN leaders as well as corporate clients.
Palena holds a PhD in Gender and International Relations and is a regular contributor to Forbes, Psychology Today and Harvard Business Review, and has been featured in numerous podcasts.
- ‘Learn critical success strategies.’
- ‘Find the opportunities.’
- ‘Amplify your voice.’
- ‘Build your connections.’
- ‘Come up with an idea or theme.’
- Episode #298: Laughing All the Way to $300 Million: The Hilarious Journey of an Entrepreneur with Darrell Evans - November 28, 2023
- You Need a Clear Head in Order to be Creative - November 21, 2023
- Episode #297: From Blind Spots to Breakthroughs: Uncovering Your Leadership Potential with William Attaway - November 21, 2023