Maryann Keith is a financial advisor working with single, divorced and widowed women specializing in holistic financial planning. With extensive expertise in Social Security and Medicare pertaining to financial planning, she has many secrets to share on these topics.
Making a decision about when to take Social Security isn’t as straightforward as one would think if your goal is to get everything that you are due from Social Security! Maryann has a passion for navigating clients through this process and stays abreast of changes to Social Security and Medicare keeping her clients up to date on what impacts them.
- ‘She will help you fight against inflation.’
- ‘Help you become aware of new Social Security laws.’
- ‘Is SS going to run out of money?’
- ‘Learn how to create a plan now.’
- Episode #298: Laughing All the Way to $300 Million: The Hilarious Journey of an Entrepreneur with Darrell Evans - November 28, 2023
- You Need a Clear Head in Order to be Creative - November 21, 2023
- Episode #297: From Blind Spots to Breakthroughs: Uncovering Your Leadership Potential with William Attaway - November 21, 2023