After a lifetime in the corporate training world, Nancy Giere knows how businesses operate and she isn’t afraid to shake things up. Her unique perspective combined with 25+ years of experience has empowered her with fresh insight and the industry’s best-kept secrets that she’s ready to share with you. On a life-long campaign against boring training, she uses the power of storytelling and light-hearted humor to create an engaging, fun, and interactive environment. Nancy has worked with the biggest names in corporate America like Dollar Tree, Harley Davidson, and Northwestern Mutual.
- ‘Design with intention.’
- ‘What is the problem you will solve?’
- ‘Group coaching, work independently and share experience.’
- ‘Your title is the hook.’
- Episode #298: Laughing All the Way to $300 Million: The Hilarious Journey of an Entrepreneur with Darrell Evans - November 28, 2023
- You Need a Clear Head in Order to be Creative - November 21, 2023
- Episode #297: From Blind Spots to Breakthroughs: Uncovering Your Leadership Potential with William Attaway - November 21, 2023