Sam Thiara is a professional who has created a personal journey as a coach, speaker, storyteller, writer, workshop facilitator, educator, entrepreneur and community activator. His work is reflected in the hundreds of individuals he has mentored, numerous organizations he has supported and the 45+ non-profits that he has worked with over the years.
Presently, Sam is the Founder and Chief Motivating Officer at Ignite the Dream Coaching and Consulting as well as a lecturer at Simon Fraser University. This allows him to bring academic and practical stories to enrich any work environment, organizational alignment and improvements to companies.
- ‘What’s missing in your life?’
- ‘Do not listen to the noise.’
- ‘What is it you like to do?’
- ‘Change is ever present.’
- ‘Obstacles are the necessary bricks.’
- Episode #243: Insurmountable Obstacle with Lauren Logan - October 4, 2022
- Burnoutis a Threat - September 27, 2022
- Episode #242: Change, Conflict and Crisis with Daniel Tolson - September 27, 2022