Carrie Leaf is currently a practicing psychotherapist and life coach. She holds her undergraduate degree in Psychology with a minor in Sociology from the University of Northern Iowa. Carrie completed her Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, graduating top of her class from Iona College. She has been a practicing psychotherapist for over 10 years and working in the psychology field for over 15 years.
Carrie has worked in the field of psychology in a wide variety of settings which include hospitals, community mental health, youth residential homes, substance abuse, military base, college university and private practice. She has worked with a wide variety of clients from all ages and around many different identified problems. She has worked with individuals, couples, families and groups.
- ‘You can rewire your brain.’
- ‘Positive mindset is key.’
- ‘Take a holistic approach to your healing – mind, body and spirit.
- ‘Eat healthy food as it affects everything.’
- ‘When in doubt, meditate for a few seconds or minutes.’