Gail Rudolph is the author of the new book, Power Up Power Down: How to Reclaim Control and Make Every Situation a Win/Win. She has spent years as an executive professional maneuvering the power dynamics that happen in all interpersonal interactions. One day, she had an epiphany: Nobody takes our power; we give it away. The go-to expert on how to harness interpersonal power and create win/win outcomes, Gail’s mission is to help those who often feel overlooked and under-estimated.
- ‘Power up is both a form of verbal and non-verbal communication.’
- ‘Powering down is intentionally changing your stance.’
- ‘In every interaction we can claim personal power or relinquish it.’
- ‘Eyeball to eyeball is to maintain your power.’
- ‘Take up more space to engage powerfully.’