Terre Short is a human potential developer who has more than 30 years of leadership experience, a Master’s in Business Administration/Healthcare Management, and her Professional Coach Certification (PCC). Through coaching and speaking, she has inspired countless staff, senior leaders, physicians, and middle managers to connect to their why, and to harness the power of empathy and personal relationships. Terre is the author of The Words We Choose Your Guide to How and Why Words Matter, which was awarded the 2020 American Book Fest Finalist. Terre has been interviewed for various mediums including Fast Company and NPR.
- ‘Your voice is a choice.’
- ‘Substitute the word ‘but’ with the word ‘however’.
- ‘Think before you speak.’
- ‘Speak with your head, heart, and values.’
- ‘Listeners want feedback.’