Adele Spraggon is an author, international speaker and trainer. She was awarded the 2020, Customer Experience, Woman of Inspiration Award, and in 2021, she was recognized as the Top Behavioral Expert of the Year. Her book ‘Shift: 4 Steps to Personal Empowerment’ has won three awards and is sweeping the globe, transforming how people are setting and achieving their goals. After decades of feeling stuck in patterns of procrastination and quitting, Adele set out on a journey of discovery. Her inquiry? Why the personal and professional methodologies she was following did not work for her. The result is the creation of her proprietary 4 Step Repatterning Technique which delivers peace of mind, happiness and success.
- ‘We have 2 brains-the left is logical & the right is creative.’
- ‘Each side of our brain is important.’
- ‘Your brain needs to be alert.’
- ‘Your brain is inside a dark room and responds to electrical impulses.’
- ‘We are wired for success.’