Steve Bode is an author and entrepreneur. He loves the nature of learning and digging deep to solve big, societal problems. He believes there is a simple solution to any problem if you are creative enough to find it, and that life can and should be enjoyed.
Steve grew up in a very small town of Fairport Harbor, Ohio. He currently resides in Southern California where he spends much of his time contemplating the meaning of life while taking long walks on the beach with his Great Dane, Bronco, and going on adventures with his lovely daughter, Annabelle.
Steve has a bachelor’s degree in Fine Art from Ohio University and a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Phoenix. He’s also a big fan of audible.com and listens to over 300 books a year. Steve Bode, author of ‘Enlightened Master Seeks Apprentice’, helps you solve unsolvable problems.
- ‘Wherever you are in life, let go of your past.’’
- ‘We have 70,000 thoughts per day.’
- ‘Stop talking about unsolvable problems.’
- ‘Eliminate distractions; quiet your mind.’
- ‘Decide the caliber of person you want to be.’