Tammy Guns has been a healthcare executive for over two decades and she is the CEO of a successful healthcare consulting company. Tammy has served on two Board of Directors and has published two award winning books. She graduated from the University of Michigan and the University of Wisconsin with a Master’s of Health Services Administration and a Master’s of Accountancy. Tammy is an engaging and informative international keynote speaker including a TEDx talk in Dallas, TX on “Why the Best Healthcare System Starts with YOU!” and she was the honorary chair at a Health and Wellness conference in Rome, Italy.
- ‘We only have one body – treat it well.’
- ‘When you have hypertension, the rewards are for doing something wrong, not right.’
- ‘Write things down and manage in the moment.’
- ‘When you know better, you do better.’
- ‘Now is always the best time.’