When we talk about well-being, we usually tend to refer to physical health. However, the reality is that you can find more than just a single well-being layer.
You need to focus on multiple things when it comes to well-being. Obviously, all of these can affect performance in one way or another.
According to professionals, there are 6 elements that will lead to your happiness:
- Spiritual well-being is about delivering the feeling that you are a part of something bigger in life.
- Professional well-being is all about getting happiness from what you do at work and receiving acclaim for your hard work.
- Social well-being is all about having supportive people and great relationships in your life.
- Financial well-being is achieved when you get to have a lot of control over your finances and stay away from debt.
- Emotional well-being is focused on things like having self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Physical well-being combines all characteristics related to your physique. This includes things like your diet and exercise patterns!
Working on the implementation of well-being in your life and work can be tough, however, knowing the different ingredients for total well-being will help you to integrate them one at a time into your life.
How are you doing on your well-being journey?
The Be Your Authentic Self Program is here for you now-it will answer al your questions. If not, contact me as well- https://askjoannevictoria.com/authentic-self-program/
- Episode #226: School of Self Realization with Sandra Vo - May 24, 2022
- 5 Steps to Keep a Handle on Your Burnout - May 17, 2022
- Episode #225: The Grammar Goddess Speaks with Susan Rooks - May 17, 2022