Kristen Owens is a leading nutrition & wholistic lifestyle expert who carries over 2 decades in the wellness industry. She is a mom of 3 and resides in Toronto, Canada running an online health practice. Kristen equips the busy entrepreneurial woman (and man) with simple strategies to incorporate daily health habits that will bring sustainable natural weight loss, consistent energy, and hormone balance while aging free of chronic dis-ease.
Kristen says: “Our lifestyles are creating excess weight, fatigue, and hormone imbalance. This is creating a lack of energy from within to show up fully and powerfully in our businesses. We must understand the importance of making our health a habit so that we can bring our A-Game in order to avoid overwhelm and burn-out.”
- ‘No none craves salad – be cognizant of your cravings.’
- ‘Are you drinking too much coffee to get your energy up?’
- ‘Calm your stress response.’
- ‘Control increasing your blood sugar.’
- ‘Your health is your priority.’