Do you sometimes feel that you are alone in your pursuit of business and personal success? How do you attract others to help you on your path to work and personal success?
The Pushy for a Moment attitude discovers what works.
Venture into the world and allow reality to support your efforts now. Move forward and cut frustration and time by opening up to new possibilities to uncover the requisite resources and information.
People love to contribute to dreams; you just have to tell them how. Success develops when you inspire others to walk into your vision and provide the insight required to achieve what may seem impossible.
How to inspire people to cooperate in your Pushy Moments:
- Communicate specific requests.
If you don’t specifically ask for what you want, no one will ever know how to assist you. To motivate people, always respect their time and acknowledge their busy lives. In addition, when you respect a person’s time, they become more willing to collaborate in the future.
- Clarify your objectives so others don’t have to think too much about how they can lend a hand.
- Stay focused with silent reminders that the objective is to discover how to accomplish the task.
- Create purposeful conversations around a specific task to accomplish right now. Choose the most pressing issue and ask support for only that specific need. As you take action, you’ll decipher the next action to complete. This provides clarity and specific support for your efforts from the person you asked backing from.
- Ask questions to deepen your knowledge.
It’s okay to ask for clarification about the task at hand. Demonstrate your appreciation for others’ knowledge and experience by being pushy; then listen to what they share. If you don’t receive accurate information, simply further explore the ideas presented. Thank the person for their help and implement what you believe is the next right step.
- Allow everyone to freely contribute ideas and opinions.
Recognize that it’s not important what others think of you or your task; it only matters what information they provide to you. Be mindful of any reactions by others, but do not judge them or defend your position. During Pushy for a Moment times, you don’t need others to like you, but merely to provide useful ideas and strategies to propel you forward.
- Follow your intuition about go-ahead signals.
Success remains a continual learning process, so always seek discovery, not answers. Find the nuggets of truth during conversations to reach new breakthroughs. Listen and follow your intuition as you take action. This attunement relieves fear and anxiety associated with constant worry about finding the right answer before proceeding.
- Remove your obsession over ‘what ifs’.
Worries about negative outcomes stress your mind and diminish your capacity to trust your instincts. Unforeseen circumstances occur. You only have control over your actions, not the ultimate results. Allow the outcomes you achieve to enhance your imagination and motivate you to advance into the world of unknown possibilities.
Attracting others to help you accomplish specific tasks equates to learning a new skill: Practice makes perfect. Stay focused on the situation and be alert to the sounds of your intuition and get unexpected results.