Everything that happens to you happens in pursuit of your TRUE SELF calling. Instead of locking yourself up in your cage of fears and crying over past heartaches, embarrassment and failures, treat them as your teachers and they will become tools for your TRUE SELF Success.
“A happy heart is good medicine”. Proverbs 17:22
TRUE SELF success is accomplished in many ways and I have chosen the simplest methods possible for you. First is a Sense of Humor.
A great sense of humor will help heal your heart and put you on the path to your TRUE SELF Success. Are you pushing yourself too hard? Then take a break and laugh a little!
Is success out of reach, at least for now? When you push too hard you place your body and mind under stress and strain.
Start laughing now! Your TRUE SELF shows up when your endorphins are at an all time high. Once you learn to laugh, your nervous system allows your heart to relax and become happy, if just for a moment. Find things to keep you laughing and connect all these moments together.
So, when does your TRUE SELF become synonymous with success? Where do you start?
Review these tips:
• Avoid thoughts of failure, because you’re not. How can others accept you if you can’t accept yourself? Self – acceptance is the key to finding your TRUE SELF.
• It’s never about the money. Many very wealthy people are very unhappy. Self-acceptance is not just being skinny or
earning enormous amounts of money. It’s about what is inside.
• When others are down about themselves, help them move up. Don’t go down with them. They’ll pull you down further and both of you will end up feeling inferior. You cannot help people who do not want help. Always surround yourself with people who support your personal growth and your TRUE SELF journey.
• The world is a classroom for lessons. Don’t feel stupid and doomed forever just because you failed on a school test or did not get that job. There’s always a next time. Make room for your True Self!
- Episode #298: Laughing All the Way to $300 Million: The Hilarious Journey of an Entrepreneur with Darrell Evans - November 28, 2023
- You Need a Clear Head in Order to be Creative - November 21, 2023
- Episode #297: From Blind Spots to Breakthroughs: Uncovering Your Leadership Potential with William Attaway - November 21, 2023