Either everyone counts or no one counts and you count!
Do you think you count? If so, decide how you count, what you contribute, and decide on what you want in this world.
Do you want fame?
Do you want more money in your life?
Do you want a family?
Do you want to sail the ocean blue?
For all these and other questions you may have, the next step is to ask yourself why?
Why do you want fame? How will it affect your life and what would you change about your life if you were famous?
Does fame fit in with your Personal Values? Anything you chose to do, be, or have must, in order for you to succeed, be in alignment with your values.
What does your intuition say to you about wanting to be famous? Does it feel good? Feelings count as part of your awareness of all that is around you.
If you have aligned your values with fame, and your intuition sends messages that fame is OK for you, what is your plan?
You will not get anything in your life, along your path to fame, fortune, or family, unless you make a plan.
Follow these steps:
- Choose what you want.
- Check to see if what you want is in alignment with your values.
- Check-in with your intuitive self and see if it is in alignment with your values and your choice.
Then, make a plan.
Without a plan, you may not achieve what you want.
God provides the gifts, you provide the work.
Want some help with this? Book a chat here.
- Episode #275: Investing in Your Book: Why Hiring a Ghostwriter is Worth It with Josh Kelley - June 6, 2023
- Time to Get Back to Basics - June 6, 2023
- What Gets in the Way of Your Dream Business? - May 29, 2023