In my book, ‘Vision with a Capital V – Create the Business of Your Dreams’, I have a Twelve-step program to help get you where you want to be. We all have muddled lives, filled with distractions. Our attempts at clarity require conscious attention. I say, as part of the program, you need to stop doing what no longer works and create space, both energetically and physically to attract what you really want.
When you resist, your energy to perform the simplest task fizzles. Why does it always have to be so hard? Maybe because that is your pattern.
Try ease for a while.
Step Number 4: Stop Complaining about not having enough money for marketing.
Be creative (especially now) –
- Send a letter or note to your former and current clients to update them on what you are doing. This is way better than an email, by the way. Much more personal and people still love to open envelopes.
- Tell them you will call them in two weeks.
- When you call them, talk about them, a lot.
- Send them a Thank You note for their time and invite them out for coffee/ tea or whatever.
By doing this you have charged up your creativity, your humanness, your caring and your respect for your clients,
And they may be interested in working with you, again.
Need help in setting up a plan? Contact me here, no fee!
- Episode #226: School of Self Realization with Sandra Vo - May 24, 2022
- 5 Steps to Keep a Handle on Your Burnout - May 17, 2022
- Episode #225: The Grammar Goddess Speaks with Susan Rooks - May 17, 2022