Do you surf the web and spend too much time on Face Book wondering why you are not making the millions touted by numerous Platinum level consultants? Do you find yourself multitasking? Are your thoughts scattered? Do you have a lengthy to-do list? Are any of your projects completed on time?
The only way to truly get what you want is to have tunnel vision. I’m talking about healthy tunnel vision where you spend time focusing on what you want to achieve.
Ignore those who are promoting Million Dollar Sales possibilities or multi-million-dollar online opportunities. These are distractions that will fill you with doubt. Doubt makes you uncertain and then you start questioning yourself.
Stop fixating on things you can do nothing about, which is most everything. Let it go and stop trying to control anything. You’ll destroy the spontaneity and the miracles that come with.
It’s Time for You to Ignore, Ignore, and Ignore
To be free to focus on what you want is to not concern yourself with not only the opinions of others but also what others are doing in the world. To not concern yourself you would have to be totally aware of who you are and what you want. It is time to focus on who you are, what you want and how to get it. To know who you are and what you want you would have to make choices about your life. To make these choices you would have to not concern yourself with the opinion of others nor what others are doing. You would then be fearless. Being fearless is to be truly free.
The Freedom to Focus
Focus on your own greatness, radiance, and joy and you will then be able to acknowledge and recognize it in others. You will then attract brilliant, wonderful, happy people and situations to you. Focus is an easy way to attract success.
Small business owners, entrepreneurs, and independent professionals can waste loads of time on insignificant tasks.
Try one or more of the following strategies that will help you focus on what you really want:
- Give up answering your telephone. Hire a service or only answer your phone at specific times. Leave a voice mail message that says: ‘I will return all telephone calls between the hours of 11 a.m. and noon, and 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. during weekdays.
- Answer your email in the afternoon only. Use the morning time for high-level tasks. If any message requires an immediate response, wait until the next day to attend to it.
- Review your clients and friends and eliminate those who do not support you.
- Eliminate whatever it is in your business and personal life that you do not want to finish. Either delete it from your task list or hire it out.
- Write down what you want to be done.
- Determine what does not inspire you and stop doing it.
If it is not the highest and best use of your time, forget about it.
- Create a team that will support your success.
- Hire a Virtual Assistant for all your needs. Hire more than one if needed, as they each have their specialty.
- Have someone in your life that will edit your writing.
- Hire a technical adviser for your website and other Internet matters.
- Work with a mentor who can support your dreams and tell you the truth.
Focus on your world and what you want. Stop surfing the web looking for some magic. It’s not there because it is in you. The definition of success is to have the freedom to be yourself. Be yourself and focus on what you really want.
Book a call here to discuss your possibilities:
- Episode #298: Laughing All the Way to $300 Million: The Hilarious Journey of an Entrepreneur with Darrell Evans - November 28, 2023
- You Need a Clear Head in Order to be Creative - November 21, 2023
- Episode #297: From Blind Spots to Breakthroughs: Uncovering Your Leadership Potential with William Attaway - November 21, 2023